This E-Z Clor Chlorine/Bromine Neutralizer immediately reduces chlorine and bromine levels in order to neutralize.
Quickly lowers chlorine and bromine levels in swimming pools, spas, and hot tubs. Chlorine and bromine neutralizer quickly removes excess chlorine and bromine from pool water after super chlorination or treatment for algae removal.
This product replaces the Pool Style Chlorine Eliminator.
If you have any questions about ordering this product please call our Toll Free Customer Service Line : 888-206-7802.
Hudson Product #0789841
1 Quart Container
1. Allow super chlorination treatment for at least 8-12 hours to oxidize organic wastes and chloramines from pool water before adding chlorine eliminator to lower the available chlorine reading to the required 3.0 ppm level for swimming.
2. Measure the available chlorine in the water immediately before adding chlorine eliminator. This must be done in order to determine the correct dosage of chlorine eliminator.
3. Calculate the ppm available chlorine that must be removed from the pool. For example: the available chlorine reading in the water minus the desired available reading in the pool.
4. A dose of 68 grams or 2.4 oz by weight is needed to reduce the chlorine reading by 1 ppm per each 10,000 gallons of water in the pool. Use the chart on the bottle.
5. Add chlorine eliminator directly to pool scattering around the edge of the pool. Keep pump on and water circulating. Do not add treatment through skimmer.
Always double check container directions before use.
Have questions about using this chemical product?
Our AskSAM program can help! At Hudson Aquatic Systems, we’ve developed a water quality service program of best practices with an expert in addressing water quality issues for current and past customers. For any Hudson (or Ferno) underwater treadmill system or custom pool, you can email Ask SAM and discuss your situation with Sam Reinking.